Stay safe, healthy and happy at home with support from us.
Our Wiltshire home care team deliver care and support to people living in their own homes across county, covering Warminster, Melksham, Trowbridge, Westbury, Bradford on Avon and surrounding areas.
We help people to stay in their own homes for longer by building their confidence and helping them to remain independent. We can help you with:
- Support with domestic tasks such as cleaning, laundry and ironing, as a regular arrangement or as a one-off session.
- Assistance throughout the day, help to get up, wash, shower or bath, and meal preparations.
- Support with medication.
- Assistance with shopping trips.
- Companionship, respite and holiday support, to ensure you can still go away and relax and enjoy yourself.
- Assistance with accessing appointments and activities in the local community.
- Support at night-time.
- Support with returning home from hospital, knowing that care is organised for when you return home.
- Complex care - assistance for people with complex health needs.
- Live-in care - please enquire for availability in your area.
- End of life care and support for those with terminal illness.
We have a friendly, knowledgeable team who would love to guide you through any queries you may have. Whether you are entitled to receive assistance with paying for your care, or you will be funding your own care, contact us to find out more about any of our services.
Call: (01225) 702 141
Email: [email protected]