Learn with Acacia Training and Development
Acacia Training and Development is part of the Somerset Care Group and a leading provider of training, qualifications and apprenticeships across the South West.
Based in Exeter, Plymouth and Taunton, they serve the needs of hundreds of learners and employers across the South West region.
Over 800 apprentices have completed programmes of learning with Acacia Training and Dvelopment alongside their employment. They currently offer apprenticeships in:
- Health and Social Care
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Management and Team Leading
- Hairdressing and Barbering
- Early Years Care and Education.
They also offer:
- Pre-apprenticeship training for young unemployed people are available in Exeter, Plymouth and Taunton.
- Employability training to jobseekers across the region.
- A full range of commercial courses that are offered at full cost recovery.
- Functional skills in Maths and English, and ICT - funded by the Education and Skills Funding Agency (Adult Skills Budget).
- Microsoft Office online training across a range of skills levels.
- Distance learning courses.
Accreditations and partnerships
Acacia Training and Development is rated as Ofsted Grade 2 Good for all provisions, and their Leadership and Management. The company is also Matrix accredited for the quality of their information, advice and guidance.
The training company aims to support Local Enterprise Partnerships and Employment and Skills Boards to improve the ICT skills of both unemployed and employed people in the region.
Find out more
Whether you are an employer or learner, to find out more about Acacia Training and Development, browse the courses or get in touch, please visit our website.