Somerset Care Group
Welcome to the Somerset Care Group. We are a leading provider of care and training services in Southern England, and have three principal areas of business activity.
- We provide residential and nursing care for older people in 32 care homes in Somerset, Gloucestershire and on the Isle of Wight. We also manage a facility for adults with physical disabilities in Taunton.
- We provide over 39,000 hours of community support every week to people living in their own homes in Somerset, West Wiltshire, Bath and North East Somerset, Gloucestershire, Torbay, Hampshire, the Isle of Wight, West Sussex and Surrey.
- Our training company Acacia Training & Development provides training for company staff, external companies and individual learners across the southwest.
- In addition, we provide care and support to adults with learning disabilities in a number of settings across Southern England under the ‘Realise’ brand.
- Our award winning ‘Petals’ dementia care services are available in ten care homes across Southern England and to people living in their own homes.
We hold the Investor in People accreditation and our training company holds the Matrix quality mark. Our Quality Assurance programme helps us to ensure a consistent standard of service through regular monitoring audits. To find out more about our Quality Assurance, click here.
To meet the Group’s board of executive and non-executive Directors, click here.